Saturday 27 June 2009

I just got back from the festival, it was a great couple of days, very fun and entertaining.
I met a load of really cool and friendly people as well - bonus!

Here are the two pictures I had up on display. These are both now available as museum quality limited edition prints with runs of 100. They are all printed on acid-free archival paper and should last for well over 100 years! Each comes with a certificate detailing all the printing information and edition number.
Unfortunately, the quality increase comes with a price increase; these prints will be selling at £40 pounds +p&p each.



I'll update again soon!

19 comments:

Aleksandar Nikolic Shomy said...

kinky:)... something like reunion in ropes.... I like it keep going

Unknown said...

hi Ben,
love your work mate.

Anonymous said...

Ben! These are fantastic! Some of my favourites yet. I hope you enjoyed the show :)

Aidan said...

you've excelled yourself you mucky pup!

spleenal said...

wouldn't mind seeing the other half of picture number two ;p

. said...

Hi Ben! Very Interesting Work :)
Love the color...

Nico Di Mattia said...

Amazing work.

Damion009 said...

EVERY TIME I SEE A BEN NEWMEN SKETCH I GIT THE SENSATION, THAT I'M FLYING DOWN A MOUNTAIN OF ICE COLD OIL PAINTS! WITH THE WEND IN MY FACE AND I'M SCREAMING, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :P

Pito said...

Awesome work!!!!

Congrat.

gousmanov vadim said...

Cool stuff! very sexy :)

Rebeca Puebla said...

The Best Work, Ben!! Sexy, erotic, bizarre, elegant..

I LOVE IT..your pictures are absolutely perfects!!!

Thanks!!

Cheers,

R

Mirka Andolfo said...

wowo I'm always in love with your works!!

FERNANDO SIQUIER said...

ESPECTACULAR!!, pero,¿que dicen las feministas?...CIAO BROTHER

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I fall in love when I've see your art! See you soon!

Felixantos said...

hahahaxDDD

Vivi said...

Love redheads keep'em coming

sashabodja said...

like Lolita in my dreams . PERFECT

sashabodja said...

like a dream . PERFECT

sashabodja said...

like a dream. perfect