Friday 15 May 2009

okay, got a couple of things for this update.
This is a commission i just finished for Lauren Adams (aka Reede Fox) of her and her boyfriend in a sleeping beauty stylee. This one was a lot of fun to do and they were both really nice - bonus!


I had a very strange night the other night. Somehow I ended up in an email conversation with Belladonnas husband Aiden, the upshot of which was that I'm going to be drawing the daily cartoon for her website! woot! She is sooo sexy! :)

I'll post more when there is more to post!

10 comments:

Aleksandar Nikolic Shomy said...

man it is wonderful! everything else to say is not enough!!!!!:D

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...

Love the rendering and the colours :)

. said...

I like the color on first cover!
very nice :)

Demmitri said...

Stoya plxxxx!!

Mirka Andolfo said...

hello! I just wanna say your works are so awesome and I really love your blog!

you are a great artist!

Kristen McCabe said...

Yowza! What you do is incredible.

Dam Ferreira said...

beautiful designs and style
Congratulation!!

Art Fan Ako said...

Disney quality!

Fritz Misanthrope said...

great work! nice blog.